LOGIPAC 51S Logipac 51S is high speed flow wrap machine for soap capable of speed up to 350ppm. At this speed high speed stamper with output up to 700ppm can be optimally matched with two wrapping machines. The in feed to the machine is in line with the discharge of the stamper conveyor. It automatically accepts and positions randomly arriving soap into the lug conveyor of the machine. Wrapper is drawn by means of positive feed roller which is further pulled by means of three sets of pull rollers two of which are heated. End seals are created by rotary jaws.
1.5 Axis servo system for following functions
a) Accumulator conveyor of in feed
b) Smart conveyor of in feed
c) Lug conveyor
d) Wrapper feed system and long seal formation
e) Rotary jaws for end seal formation
2. Positive drive to wrapper by mean of pull roller
3. Static pre heater for long seal
4. Supply to all rotating heaters by means of totally enclosed maintenance free slip rings
5. All settings of temperatures on HMI
6. All settings of smart belt conveyor, wrapper cut length, print registration and position of end seals are from HMI. All settings can be saved as recipe and can be readily recalled in future.
7. No soap – no wrap interlock. Cutter stops at no seal zone when machine stops.
8. Heater retraction at the time of machine stop
9. Discharge conveyor with independent drive
10. Double spool assembly
11. Stainless steel guarding
12. Structure of the machine is of cast iron with generous ribbing to provide solidity, excellent vibration absorption and maintain integrity over the years of use.
13. Tool Kit
1. Change parts.
2. Emergency spare.
3. Duplex or Triplex rotary cutter depending on cut length.