1. Four independent servo controlled linear drives to drive stackers and stack pushers of duplex auto feeder .
2. Totally enclosed ball screw mechanism to protect from biscuit dust.
3. All settings of auto feeder once stored in HMI can be recalled from there for subsequent use , thus saving setup time during size change.
4. Infeed conveyor is a change part depending on stack length.
5. Wrapper feed is by means of servo drive and can be set from HMI. Positive pull of wrapper before folder is a standard feature .
6. Long seal is made by sealing roller system that is unique to our machine to give a tight wrap.
7. Cross sealers with micro adjustment of clearance on running machine is a unique feature of the cross seal system of the machine.
8. Biscuit stack control is by means of side lug conveyor. This control can also by means of sponged side pressure belts as an option. The machine has been designed to accept both options.
9. Speed of operation: 160 ppm for small slug lengths. (Less for longer stack lengths).
10. Heavy distortion free cast structure
11. Adjustable inclination on sealing rollers for tight packing.
1. Feed chutes placed on both sides of stacker conveyor of the plant.
2. Splicing unit.
3. Emergency spares kit & tool kit
4. Stainless steel guarding
5. Change Parts
6. Maintanance free totally enclosed KUBLER slip rings (Germany)
7. MIS for production data of shift available from HMI
8. Mirror image orientation to allow single operator to run two machines.