Finseal 11S is a horizontal form fill and seal machine specifically designed to wrap soaps in a three side sealed pouch. The Machine has indexed belt infeed which can either be directly connected to the discharge belt of the upstream machine which is running at the matched speed, or can be manually loaded. All drives are primarily mechanical. Automation skill level is therefore, not required for maintenance of this machine.
1. All mechanical
2. Auto feeding of products
3. Tight packing
4. Low energy usages
1. Integrated autofeeder for feeding soap in the machine.
2. All surfaces on which soap is transported are made of stainless steel.
3. Long seal is formed by means of three pair of rollers, axes of which can be tilted to
get best result.
4. Torque slip clutch to prevent damage in case of accidental damage.
5. Low voltage heaters for safety.
6. Individual PID temperature controller for heater.
7. Print Registration Unit for printed wrappers.
8. Heavy distortion free cast stucture.
1. Collator Unit.
2. Variable speed drive.
3. Change parts.
4. Centarlised lubrication unit.
5. Tool Kit.
6. Emergency spares.
7. Mirror image orientation to allow single operator to run two machines.