COM55 is a bundle overwrapping machine for collated packets. Wrapping material usedfor this operation is typically both sides heat sealable BOPP (35 Micron) or hot melt coated laminated paper. The machine has heavy cast structure for vibration absorption, dimensional integrity and durability. All movements (except knife operation) are via camlinkages. Pneumatic operations have been avoided to have better control on movements at
higher speed and better up time.
1. Rigid construction
2. Minimum use of compressed air
3. Variety of options for auto link-up with up stream machine.
1. Servo controlled wrapper feed. Setting on HMI.
2. Vaccum belts assisted wrapper guidance.
3. Print registration unit . Setting on HMI
4. Adjustable height cut off unit. Setting by means of a handwheel.
5. Stainless steel/ Poly carbonate guarding.
6. Automation with Rockwell Automation products.
7. No – products – no- pouch interlock.
8. The speed of machine is Max. 85 strokes of in feed pusher or 45 packs per minute, whichever is less
9. Heavy distortion free cast structure10. Side sealing by means of continuously moving heated belts.
COM55 comes with many options for automatically collating & creating bundles that are subsequently over.